Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When budget checking a Voucher, the process leaves the Voucher in a Budget Status = Exceptions. The Exception is "Ref'd Doc has been Finalized"
In this situation, a Purchase Order is created for $100.00. Budget Checked and Dispatched. The Voucher is created for an amount greater than the PO amount, $150.00 and the PO is Finalized. Matching is run and logs a Match
Exception due to the price difference.
To get past the Match Exception, the Buyer creates a change order on the PO, increasing it to the Voucher Amount of $150.00 and Budget Checks and re-dispatches the PO. Matching is run again and the Voucher is Matched.
When the Voucher is budget checked, it ends in error:
The budget exception is: "Ref'd Doc has been Finalized"
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Enable Commitment Control
- Create a PO for 100.00. Budget Check and Dispatch
- Voucher the PO for 150.00. Finalize the Voucher. Run Matching
- Matching goes to Exception due to price difference
- Create a change order on the PO, increasing the Price to 150.00
- Save, budget check and dispatch the PO
- Return to the voucher and run Matching. Voucher is now Matched
- Run Voucher Budget Check. Ends in Budget Exception
- Exception is "Ref'd Doc has been Finalized"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms