E-FTP: PeopleTools 8.52: The Page Hangs After Uploading A File
(Doc ID 1448000.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 to 8.52 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After an attachment is uploaded to any page, the page freezes. Any click on any button just makes the spinning icon appear, and it never disappears. This is happening in IE, Chrome, Firefox.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools -> Utilities -> Debug -> PeopleTools Test Utilites
2. Under FTP URL enter: record://PSFILE_ATTDET
3. Click to attach a file, select the file then upload it.
4. Try to view, delete or detach that file
5. The processing icon keeps spinning, nothing happens
You will notice that after step 3 the following error is displayed in the Error Console:
Error in Firefox console:
"Error: Permission denied .... to get property Window.winParent"
"Error: Permission denied to access property "modalZoomName"" (in newer Firefox versions)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document