E-FTP: PeopleTools 8.52: The Page Hangs After Uploading A File
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 to 8.52 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After an attachment is uploaded to any page, the page freezes. Any click on any button just makes the spinning icon appear, and it never disappears. This is happening in IE, Chrome, Firefox.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools -> Utilities -> Debug -> PeopleTools Test Utilites
2. Under FTP URL enter: record://PSFILE_ATTDET
3. Click to attach a file, select the file then upload it.
4. Try to view, delete or detach that file
5. The processing icon keeps spinning, nothing happens
You will notice that after step 3 the following error is displayed in the Error Console:
Error in Firefox console:
"Error: Permission denied .... to get property Window.winParent"
"Error: Permission denied to access property "modalZoomName"" (in newer Firefox versions)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms