ECM: Book to Bank Reconciliation abends at Step TR_BTB_CALC.Populate.Table2 with Unique Constraint error
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an AR Payment with an Accounting Date in the next fiscal period is unposted, Book to Bank Reconciliation TR_BTB_CALC will abend with a unique constraint.
Process ABENDED at Step TR_BTB_CALC.Populate.Table2
(Action SQL) -- RC = 805
SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (EMDBO.PS_BNK_BTB_DTL) violated
1. Go to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts and assign Reconciliation Rule PS_BNK_RCN_PAYMENT to bank account.
2. Go to Accounts Receivable > Payments > Online Payments > Regular Deposit and create a payment in the next fiscal period of the AsOfDate of the bank statement.
3. Go to Accounts Receivable > Payments > Apply Payments > Create Worksheet and apply the payment.
4. Go to Accounts Receivable > Receivables Update > Request Receivables Update and run AR Update.
5. Go to Banking > Reconcile Statements > Semi-Manual Reconciliation and reconcile bank statement to AR payment.
6. Go to Accounts Receivable > Receivables Update > Unpost Group > Payment Group and unpost the AR payment.
7. Go to General Ledgers > Journals > Subsystem Journals > Generate Journals and run Journal Generate for the next fiscal for templates AR_PAYMENT and AR_MAINT (Payment Unpost) so that both the AR Payment and Payment Unpost are posted to GL.
8. Go to Banking > Reconcile Statements > Select Book to Bank Reconciliation and Select and Calculate Book to Bank Reconciliation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms