ETL91 Leave Balances Incorrect On Timesheet When TRC Is Replaced.
(Doc ID 1448760.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM 8 Bundle 8 Tools 8.52
It appears when you get an error during the compleav time validation/ save processing, then you go back to the timesheet and fix the error and submit again the compleav table is out of balance. We can reproduce this on multiple error messages.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set Lean Plan for Sick and Vacation to not allow Negative balance.
2. On EE timesheet report more sick hours than balance then submit. You will get warning as expected.
3. Change the timesheet entry so sick hours are within the balance then submit.
4. Check tl_compleav_tbl
5. Now change TRC to VAC and report more hours than the balance. You will get warning as expected.
6. Report VAC hours within the balance and submit.
7. Note incorrect Sick balance on the timesheet page.
8. Check tl_compleav_tbl
Incorrect balances on the timesheet page causes confusion for users and delays processing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document