Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data is incorrectly written to the record JOB_IND when completing a Template Based Hire (TBH) using Manage Hires.
1. Record JOB_IND is included in TBH Template Section JOB_LBR_IND (Sequence Number = 560). Open a TBH template and ensure that this section is not included.
2. Go to TBH and select the template.
3. Click Continue.
4. Complete the template info and click Send to HR for Completion.
5. The Further Processing Required field is displayed.
6. Go to Manage Hires and select the new hire.
7. Click Add Person.
8. Click OK to add the Personal Data.
9. Click Add Job.
10. Note the Empl ID for the new hire.
11. Use sql to check the JOB_IND record.
12. Note that data is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms