EPY: Payroll Calculation (PSPPYRUN) Fails with the Following Error: Object Code error : file 'C:\psoft\HRPRD\CBLBINA\PSPECALC.gnt'
(Doc ID 1449248.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Payroll for North America - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payroll calculation abends with a divide-by-zero error when attempting to calculate pay for an employee with the following setup:
- Pay Frequency = Semi-monthly
- Employee Type = Salaried
- FLSA Status = Nonexempt
- FLSA Period in Days = 7
- FLSA Period Definition = Fixed FLSA Period
- FLSA Salaried Hours Used = Unspecified Salaried Hours
- FLSA Calendar = Saturday through Friday
- Pay Period = 16 days beginning on a Friday and ending on a Saturday (e.g.,16 March 2012 through 31 March 2012)
- Paygroup workdays = Monday through Friday
- Job Earnings Distribution is invoked to split earnings between two job codes
- Paysheets are created by the Automatic Paysheet Creation process.
- No overtime or other earnings exist on paysheet.
Pay Calculation results in the following:
Object Code error : file 'D:\BLD\G\H900\ORA\H900GX0E\CBLBINA\PSPECALC.gnt'
error code: 48, pc=0, call=1, seg=0
48 Attempt to divide by zero (in C:\Temp\compile\PSPECALC.cbl, line 4949)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|