EAP: Deleting a Control Group Deletes Matched/Unpost Voucher
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to delete a control group that has matched voucher and also unposted vouchers.
- Create a PO and fully receive it
- Create a Control Group with 1 voucher.
- Create a Voucher within this control group by copying the receipt information.
- Run Matching. Do not run voucher posting.
- Check that the status of the voucher is "Matched".
- Delete the Control Group by selecting "Delete Vouchers in Group" checkbox.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms