Purchase Order Change Orders do not Update the Match Status at PO Header Level
(Doc ID 1450672.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) Change Orders (CO) do not update the Match Status at PO header and PO_LINE_MATCHED values.
Steps to replicate issue:
1. Create a 2 line PO for non amount only
2. Line 1 has a qty of 2 and line 2 has a qty of 4
3. Set receiving as required
4. Budget Check and dispatch the PO
5. Create a receipt for quantities of 1 and 2 for PO line 1 and 2
6. Create a Voucher using this receipt
7. Match and Budget Check the Voucher
8. Create a Change Order on the PO by reducing the PO line 1 qty to 1 and po line 2 qty to 2
Since we received the quantities of 1 and 2 on line 1 & 2, the Receipt status should change to Received from Partial, and the Match statices should change to Matched from Partial as well.
Actual: The Match status on the header and the values on the PO_LINE_MATCHED table are not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document