Person Profile Not Created When Applicant Enters License or Certification with Issue Date Less Than Expiration Date
(Doc ID 1450705.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an external applicant is entering data on the application for licenses, and by mistake enters the expiration date (JPM_DATE_3) prior to the issue date (Effective date is defaulted to the current date), the application does not stop the applicant from entering this information. When this person is eventually hired through manage hires, the profile for this person is not being created. The error message is generated in the email when the person is hired that the profile was not being created.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Navigate to Main Menu --> Careers
2. Select a job posting. Ex: Select Systems Analyst
3. Click on Apply Now
4. Login using Registered User ID and Password
5. Apply without using Resume
6. Select the options and click continue
7. Select Education and Work Experience and Scroll Down
8. Click on Add License & Certifications
9. Issue Date defaults to current date. Select a license and choose Expiration Date to be less than or older than Issue Date.
10. Click Ok and Save
11. Page is saved with Issue Date being less than Expiration Date which in turn causes issues when this applicant is eventually hired through manage hires
"Competency: Issue Date for "NULL" cannot be after Expiration Date (1500,214)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document