Std Price Picked from PURCH_ITEM_ATTR Instead of PURCH_ITEM_BU
(Doc ID 1451295.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-MAR-2014***
An item updated is used in a requisition is not applying pricing as expected. The standard price is taken from PURCH_ITEM_ATTR instead of PURCH_ITEM_BU. It is expected that the Item Std Price be used from BU Attributes in preference over the Purchasing Attributes.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Do the Item Set up for BU Price and Purchasing Price. Make sure Price is different to identify the Price default.
- Ensure you have multiple UOM's . Vendor UOM is not Std UOM.
- Purchasing Item Attributes--Define the Price
- Purchasing Controls--BU Attributes--Define the Price
- Item-Vendor---Item-Vendor UOM--Make sure its not the Std UOM
- Verity is Enabled
- ePro-Business Unit Options-Allow Business Item Attributes is checked
- Create a Requisition-Go to ePro-Create Requisition
- Enter the ITEM---ITEMPRICE2 in Item ID field and click on Search
- Click on Add
- You will get a Warning Message-Click OK
- Review and Submit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!