Error When Adding Record/View to the QUERY_TREE_HR: "A SQL Error Occurred"
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add a record to QUERY_TREE_HR system gives SQL error. System display SQL error when trying to add Custom Records to QUERY_TREE_HR
A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
System should allow to create or modify the QUERY_TREE_HR without any SQL error.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into HCM environment using an Employee Self Service user account.
2. Navigate to Peopletools> Security>Query Security>Query Access Manager
3. Search QUERY_TREE_HR tree name
4. Insert JOB record in COMPANY_DIRECTORY Access Group & click on save
5. System gives above mentioned error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms