Cannot Calculate Tuition For A Student with an Inactive Academic Program
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Campus Solutions 9.0 Student Financials;
When calculating tuition for a student the process returns the following error message:
Unable to Calculate Tuition for this Student (14811, 41)
Academic Program is not Active
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Student is active as an Undergraduate Student.
- Add a new GRAD Career for Summer YYYY and enroll student as Grad for Summer
- Calculate Tuition for the Graduate Summer YYYY Term.
- Drop Student from GRAD Enrollment
- Re-Calculate Tuition for the Graduate Career to adjust the dropped courses
- Set the Graduate Career/Program to Discontinued with a Reason of Canceled.
- Calculate Tuition for the Undergraduate Career, Summer YYYY term.
- Process should error with the following: Unable to Calculate Tuition for this Student (14811, 41)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms