Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher inquiry search returns no results with Row Level Security setup for the user's Primary permission list which is different from the Row Security permission list.
In terms of security, PeopleSoft manages several security permission lists affected on the user profile: Primary & Row Security. In the full PeopleSoft software, security allows accessing to business units linked with Primary or Row Security.
1. On PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles, setup user to have Primary permission list different from Row Security permission list.
2. On Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Unit by Permission List, setup Row level security by BU for Primary permission list but not Row Security permission list.
3. On Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Security Options, define security options by permission list for BU and run apply security settings from Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Apply Security Setups.
4. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and try to access vouchers in regular entry page: Security works fine.
5. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Vouchers > Voucher, and try to access vouchers in voucher inquiry page: No vouchers found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms