Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 25-Nov-2013 ***
When the Add A Note section is included on the Case Tab, it does not display the Text Tray Icon.
1. Log in with Admin user (VP1)
2. Go to Main Menu > Set Up CRM > Common Definitions > Component Configuration > Display Templates > Display Template Details and modify the HRHD RC Case display template details to display the Note section on the case tab
3. Go to Main Menu > Set Up CRM > Common Definitions > Text Tray > Public Quick Keys
4. Add a Public Quick Key
5. Log in with HHDUSA_MGR user ID
6. Add the Public Quick Key to my Personal Quick Keys under Main Menu > CRM User Preferences > Personal Quick Key
7. Go to HelpDesk > Add Case
8. Check that the Text Tray icon is not on the Add A Note section
9. Go to Notes tab. Check that the Text Tray icon is not on the Notes Details section as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms