EAP: Voucher Able To Be Saved When Vendors Is Unapproved
(Doc ID 1457523.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System allows to successfully save an approved and posted voucher, after changing the vendor bank account for an unapproved vendor.
System does not allow to save a voucher in pending approval, after changing the vendor bank account for an unapproved vendor
- Setup approval workflow at BU level
- Create a new voucher for a specific vendor. Use EFT payment method
- Approve and post the voucher
- Create a new voucher. Use EFT payment method.Leave it in pending approval
- Add a new bank account for vendor
- Vendor got in Unapproved status
- Access the approved and posted voucher
- Change the vendor bank account
- Save the voucher and system allows you to successfully save the voucher although vendor is Unapproved
- Access the pending voucher
- Change the vendor bank account and get an error message when trying to save the voucher as Vendor is not Approved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document