Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applicants able to apply to closed jobs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on as an external applicant and navigate to Careers
2. Select any 2 job openings which are open (note the job id’s)
3. Instead of submitting the applications just save them.
4. Log on as the administrator and navigate to Recruiting > Find Job Openings. Close the two job id’s the applicant applied for, by accessing the Job Posting details and changing the close date as one day previous to today.
5. Navigate to Recruiting > Administration > Build Job Index process and run it. Wait for it to run to success. Choose any input parameter - create new or update, leave date blank.
6. Log on as the same external candidate. Again go to careers tools and click the link of either to the 2 job openings previously applied for.
7. Submit the application. This will submit successfully. THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms