Purchase Orders (POs) are not Resubmitted for Approval per the Re-Approve Flag on the PO Change Template.
(Doc ID 1459543.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Orders (POs) are not being set to Pending Approval when a change is made to a field from the PO Change Template that has Re-Approve checked.
If the field is selected on the Change Template for Reapproval, and when that field is changed, the Approvals should start over.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Update the Change Template. Check Track Changes and Reapprove for the field in your test. This example, Origin is selected.
2. Enable AWE Workflow for the Business Unit.
3. Create a purchase order in a Pending Approval status.
4. Approve the PO.
5. Dispatch the PO.
6. Create a Change to the Header. Enter the Header Details and change the Origin value.
7. Save the Change. PO Change Order is created but the PO Status is Approved, not Pending Approval as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document