EAM: Payables/Purchasing Interface PeopleCode Error at Step AMPS1000.501230.Step40
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering asset ids (assets do not yet exist in the AM system) on the PO Receiver (do not interface to AM) and copying the Receiver to the AP Voucher, the Payables/Purchasing Interface (AMPS1000) abends at PeopleCode Step AMPS1000.501230.Step40.
PeopleCode Exit(1) Abort invoked by Application at AMPS1000.501230.Step40.
Process ABENDED at Step AMPS1000.501230.Step40 (PeopleCode) -- RC = ?
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a Purchase Order with a quantity of 2 - capitalized.
2) Create a Receipt and serialize. Enter your own asset id numbers (note the assets have not yet been created in the AM system).
3) Copy the Receiver to the Payables Voucher.
4) Interface to AM via Load Assets Request (INTFAPAM).
5) Run the Payables/Purchasing Interface (AMPS1000).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms