Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Order (PO) with Matching enabled is associated to Procurement Card transactions, and Voucher Build creates the Voucher, Matching will create Match Exceptions will occur since the Vendor on the Voucher is not the same as the Vendor on the PO.
1. Create a PO with Matching enabled
2. Dispatch the PO
3. Associate the PO from Step 1 to a PCard transaction
4. Complete the necessary steps to create a PCard
4. Run Voucher Build to create the Procurement Card Voucher
5. Run Matching for this Voucher
6. Match Exception of RULE_H200 (Voucher Vendor/Loc <> PO Vendor/Loc) will be generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms