EAP: EFT PPD file not populating the Immediate Destination Name and Immediate Origin Name
(Doc ID 1464303.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
<BUG 11597741> - PSFT 1955723000-CCD+ "FILE NOT POPULATING THE IMMEDIATE DESTINATION NAME AND IMMEDIATE ORIGIN NAME" was fixed for FINEFT24.SQC but was not fixed for FINEFT23.SQC.
1. Navigate to Banking > Banks and Branches > Bank Information and display a Bank
2. On the Bank Information page, verify that the Description, Immediate Origin and Immediate Destination are populated.
3. On the External Accounts > Payment Methods page, for Payment Method = ACH, make sure that Layout = PPD and Settle By = Pay Cycle under Electronic Layouts.
4. Create a Voucher.
5. On the Voucher > Payments page, change the Payment Method to ACH.
6. Pay the Voucher through Express Payment.
7. Complete the Pay Cycle in order to generate a PPD file.
8. On the PPD file, Record Type 1 does not display the Immediate Destination Name or Immediate Origin Name at the end of the line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document