eProcurement Requisition Distrib Line is Being Updated to Processed When Changing Charge By from Qty to Amt
(Doc ID 1466863.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ePro requisition Distrib line is being updated to Processed when changing charge by from qty to amount and then changing the item qty for a special order item. I was able to duplicate in our Demo Database
1. Add an epro req.
2. Enter a special order Item and charge it by qty qty 1.
3. Add a new distrib line
4. Change charge by to amt
5. Change line qty to 2
6. Note distrib line status is updated to processed
7. Enter percentage for first distrib line .52
8. Enter percentage for 2nd distrib line .48
9. Save and Submit or Save and Preview.
10. Req is saved and qty saved adds up to more than 2.
11. Drill into requisition details from Manage Requisitions down to distributions and see excess amount
*Please see replication doc
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document