ETL91 Timesheet Uses PSPCH_NONE Template Vs Assigned Template After Apply Schedule.
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.1 Bundle 8 EC Bundle 3 Tools 8.52
It appears the timesheet displays column headers from PSPCH_NONE when manager clicks Apply Schedule instead of the column headers from the Time Reporting template assigned to the employee on the Time Reporter Data page.
Steps to Recreate:
Navigation: Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Timesheet
1. On the TL Installation Table Configuration Tab select punch types IN, MEAL, IN, out and change headers to be different (i.e In-INST1, Out-INST1, In-INST2, Out-INST2)
2. Leave PSPCH_NONE Time Reporting Template as is with all 9 delivered punch types and column headings
3. Create a new Time Reporting Template select punch types IN, MEAL, IN, out and change headers to be different (i.e In-NEW1, Out-NEW1, In-NEW2, Out-NEW2)
4. Assign new Time Reporting template to a Punch Time Reporter on Time Reporter Data
5. Assign employee to 8 hour punch schedule
6. Login as PS - setup Time Reporting User Preferences as Timesheet Prepopulation Method = Schedule Information and Default Timesheet Display = Time Reporting Period
7. Bring up employee timesheet before entry and note column headers are displayed as expected from the Time Reporting template assigned to the employee
8. Click Apply Schedule now column headers are from PSPCH_NONE time reporting template which is incorrect.
9. Delete a row and confirm the delete.
10. Column headers are still from PSPCH_NONE time reporting template which is incorrect.
Incorrect column headers on timesheet page causes confusion for users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms