EAP: FIN2025 SQR errors when processed for Pay Cycle with multiple EFT Layouts
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Bank is setup to use two EFT layouts, and Vouchers are entered against two Vendors, each using these layouts, when a Pay Cycle is run for both Payments together, the SQR FIN2025 ends in error:
(SQR 2000) Procedure name used more than once
Errors were found in the program file.
SQR for PeopleSoft: Program Aborting.
1. On Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts, setup Bank to have two EFT layouts.
2. On Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update > Vendor, setup two vendors to use each of these two layouts.
3. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry and create two vouchers for these two vendors.
4. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Payment Selection Criteria and run pay cycle to make payment (selection & creation).
5. Run the FIN2025 SQR process to generate the EFT file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms