Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In HRMS version 9.1, with PeopleTools 8.52.05 or less, when using a prompt table to populate a Job Posting Description, the user must enter the Description ID more than once in order to make the Long Description populate. This does NOT happen when using a drop-down list to populate the description. The prompt table is used when there are more than 75 Description IDs.
1. Add at least 76 entries to PS_HRS_JO_PST_LIB (Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Recruiting > Posting Description Library)
2. Recruiting > Find Job Opening. Select a Job opening, navigate to the Job Opening Details tab, click on the Job Posting link and then Add a Job Posting
3. Choose a Description ID from the look-up table.
4. Notice that description area remains blank.
5. Change the Description ID and notice that the Long Description populates.
6. Change the Description ID to the previous one, and Long Description populates.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms