Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Email Payment Advice functionality. External Bank Account is setup to use Payment Method = Electronic Funds Transfer and Form ID = EFT2 in order to add the payment messages.
Once the Pay Cycle was completed, the Payment Advices were e-mailed to the correct Vendors. However, when the EFT Advices printed out, EFT Advices for all of the Vendors printed, even for the Vendors that were e-mailed the Payment Advices.
1. 1st Vendor setup has a Vendor Bank Account setup and is setup for Email Payment Advice
2. 2nd Vendor setup has a Vendor Bank Account setup
3. External Accounts > Payment Methods setup -- For Payment Method = Electronic Funds Transfer: Form ID = EFT2, Settle By = Pay Cycle
4. Create 1st Voucher for Vendor in Step 1, Payment Method =EFT
5. Create 2nd Voucher for Vendor in Step 2, Payment Method =EFT
6. Payment Selection Criteria > Preferences page setup -- "Email Payment Advice" box is checked
7. Payment Selection Criteria > Bank / Method page setup -- Payment Method = Electronic Funds Transfer
8. Pay the Vouchers through Pay Cycle Manager
9. Run Email Payment Advice
10. Run Electronic Payments
11. Run Print EFT Advices
12. Payment Advice is e-mailed to the 1st Vendor
13. EFT Advice prints out for both Vendors -- Expected only the EFT Advice to print out for the 2nd Vendor since the 1st Vendor had the Payment Advice e-mailed to him.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms