Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After WORKFORCE_SYNC message subscribed in ELM, Load Asynchronous Process receives Error Message (108,524) in Step LM_LD_PR_POI.INCRSYNC.UPD_ATTR (SQL).
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Ensure WORKFORCE_SYNC Service Operation is integrated from HRMS to ELM.
2. Install Defaults page has a Department ID for POI Default Department ID.
3. In HRMS, insert two rows with same EFFDT with different Effective Sequences for Person Of Interest (POI) with a Job.
4. Save record, which triggers WORKFORCE_SYNC message from HRMS to ELM.
5. Verify data loaded into the ELM Staging tables.
6. Run Asynchronous Process Data (Applicaiton Engine LM_LD_ASYNC) with run control and checkbox "Automatically delete completed process" checked.
Failed SQL stmt:UPDATE PS_LM_PERSON_ATTRB SET LM_ORGANIZATION_ID = ( SELECT LM_DEF_ORG_ID FROM PS_LM_IN_DFLT_TBL) , LM_PER_ORG = ( SELECT DISTINCT(J.LM_PER_ORG) FROM PS_LM_PERSON_JOB J WHERE J.LM_PERSON_ID = PS_LM_PERSON_ATTRB.LM_PERSON_ID AND J.LM_EMPL_RCD = PS_LM_PERSON_ATTRB.LM_EMPL_RCD AND J.EFFDT = PS_LM_PERSON_AT TRB.EFFDT), LM_ACTIVE = ( SELECT DISTINCT(J.LM_ACTIVE) FROM PS_LM_PERSON_JOB J WHERE J.LM_PERSON_ID = PS_LM_PERSON_ATTRB.LM_PERSON_ID AND J.LM_EMPL_RCD = PS_LM_PERSON_ATTRB.LM_EMPL_RCD AND J.EFFDT = PS_LM_PERSON_ATTRB.EFFDT) WHERE LM_PERSON_ID IN ( SELECT STG.LM_PERSON_ID FROM PS_LM_STG_PRS_ATT STG , PS_LM_PERSON_JOB JOB WHERE STG.PROCESS_INSTANCE = 10623 AND JOB.LM_PERSON_ID = STG.LM_PERSON_ID AND JOB.LM_EMPL_RCD = STG.LM_EMPL_RCD AND JOB.EFFDT = STG.EFFDT AND JOB.LM_PER_ORG
= 'POI' AND JOB.LM_PERSON_ID = PS_LM_PERSON_ATTRB.LM_PERSON_ID AND JOB.LM_EMPL_RCD = PS_LM_PERSON_ATTRB.LM_EMPL_RCD AND JOB.EFFDT = PS_LM_PERSON_ATTRB.EFFDT )
Process xxxx ABENDED at Step LM_LD_PR_POI.INCRSYNC.UPD_ATTR (SQL) -- RC = 1427 (108,524)
In HRMS add or modify, a Person of Interest with Job data publishing\subscribing a WORKFORCE_SYNC message to ELM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms