Changes to Occupational Categories for the 2012-13 IPEDS HR Data Collection
(Doc ID 1472863.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What changes in Regulatory Reporting is PeopleSoft making to allow tracking of the new IPEDS categories below?
- Management Occupations
- Business and Financial Operations Occupations
- Computer, Engineering, and Science Occupations
- Community Service, Legal, Arts, and Media Occupations
- Primarily Instruction
- Instruction combined with Research and/or Public Service
- Primarily Research
- Primarily Public Service
- Graduate Assistants ¿ Teaching
- Graduate Assistants ¿ Research
- Graduate Assistants - Other
- Library and Non-postsecondary Teaching Occupations
- Archivists, Curators, and Museum Technicians
- Library Technicians
- Non-postsecondary Teaching Occupations
- Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
- Service Occupations
- Sales and Related Occupations
- Office and Administrative Support Occupations
- Natural Resources, Construction, and Maintenance Occupations ¿
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document