Inserted Approvers Are Skipped In The Epro Requisition Workflow
(Doc ID 1473206.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using AWE Approval, inserted or ad-hoc approvers are skipped or not routed to even though the transaction get fully approved.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Use the delivered Approval Definition
2) Log in as Requester
3) Create a new ePro Requisition
4) Add an item to trigger amount approval
5) Save and submit the requisition
6) For this test adhoc approval needs to be turned on
7) While keeping the confirmation page open and active. Log onto the environment using a different machine
8) On the different machine, Log into the application as the approver
9) Navigate to the worklist and find the Worklist item for the req created above
10) Add approval comments and click approve
11) Req is now approved by first approver and is pending second approver
12) Return to original machine that is still logged in as the requester. Click on the plus sign between approvers 1 and 2 to add an ad-hoc approver
13) Insert approver
14) Click on Apply Approval Changes
15) Approval changes are saved, however, there should have been a warning message since the approver was inserted behind the active or pending approver
16) From either machine log in as the pending approver
17) Find the Worklist item
18) Approver the req
19) Req is now approved by second approver, however, the inserted approver is bypassed or not routed
20) Log in as Final approver in path
21) Find worklist item and Approve it
22) Req is now fully approved, but the inserted approver was never routed to.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document