Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
KK_LIQUIDATION.ACTIVITY field is updated incorrectly when using non-control
budget and req is finalized and unfinalized and then PO is changed.
1) Start with a budget that is Track w/Budget and has negative available
2) Create a requistion for $100 (dist by amt)
3) Source to PO for $44
4) Voucher against the PO for $15
5) Finalize the voucher line
6) Create a new requisition for $100
7) Source to the same PO (line 2) for $60
8) Finalize PO line 1
9) Undo Finalize on PO line 1
10) Change amount on line 2 from $60 to $70
KK_LIQUIDATION.ACTIVITY field is now wrong for the first requisition.
Should be $44, but it is now $132.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms