CourseSessionCompleted Event Throws An Exception And Does Not Update Licenses And Certificates. Error "GetField: Field 'TRAINING.COURSE_END_DT' not Found in Scroll Level 0 (2,155)"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CourseSessionCompleted event throws an exception and does not update licenses and certificates
STEPS TO REPLICATE
When a user completes a course that has license and/or certificates and the checkbox to automatically assign the license/certificate is checked on they are not getting assigned to the profile monitor. The event monitor shows an exception in the handler. The exception thrown is "GetField: Field 'TRAINING.COURSE_END_DT' not found in scroll level 0 (2,155).
1) Login to PIA and navigate to Setup HRMS> Products Related> Profile Management > Content Catalog > Content Items
2) Update the Type 'LIC' License and make it required and then save.
3) Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Define Course/Cost Details > Courses
4) Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Define Course/Cost Details > Course Sessions
5) Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Student Enrollment > Enroll Individually
6) Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Define Course/Cost Details > Course Sessions
7) Change the status from Active to Complete
8) Save the Page. Page save with no errors.
9) Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Events & Notifications > Event Framework > Event Monitor.
10) Search for Find Event = COURSESESSIONCOMPLETED and Node = H910ZXZX
11) Click on the Handlers hyperlink.It shows the Exceptions. The event monitor shows an exception in the handler.
12) Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Result Tracking > Manager Person Profiles > Person Profiles and look up the customer. Check under qualifications to see if license has been added. You can see this emplid has NO LICENSES.
GetField: Field 'TRAINING.COURSE_END_DT' not found in scroll level 0
Called from:EOEN_EVENT_MANAGER.Base.baseEvent.OnExecute Name:ExecuteHandler
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms