EPC9.0+: In Project Costing PC_EXPRSS_AM Process Is Updating Asset Id And Profile Id Of Rows
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The engine PC_EXPRSS_AM updates the ASSET_ID, PROFILE_ID for the transactions which are already sent to AM via AP to AM.
1) Create one Voucher with Asset Details and Project Information and have it process through the AP to AM Interface. AM_DISTRIB_STATUS should be ‘D’.
2) Create a second voucher with only Project information and No Asset Details. AM_DISTRIB_STATUS should be ‘D’.
3) Process both the Vouchers through the AP to PC Interface. AM_DISTRIB_STATUS on PS_PROJ_RESOURCE should have defaulted from PS_VCHR_ACCTG_LINE.
4) Setup the Asset Express Definition for the Project ID and Activity ID and check the Capitalize option. Also ensure the Asset Integration rules are setup at the Project and Activity levels.
5) Process the second voucher through the PC_EXPRSS_AM process.
6) Check the Asset ID/Profile ID on the PROJ_RESOURCE transaction for both of these vouchers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms