ETL9.1: Partial Absence Doesn't Get Completed By Scheduled Hours For Exception Reporting Employee
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a scheduled day if partial absence hours are reported the remaining hours from the schedule are not filled in by Time Administration process as expected.
Payable time for the remaining hours from the schedule are not being populated in Payable Time by the Time Administration process if partial absence is reported.
Workgroup setting for employee is set to 'Create Partial Work Hours for Partial Absence, the employee is scheduled 7.25 hours and reports one hour of absence for the day. Expect payable time of regular to be created for the remaining 6.25 hours when Time Administration is run.
Tools Version: 8.52
Application & Version: PeopleSoft HRMS Time and Labor Release 9.1 with Delta Maintenance packs applied up to MP5.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Employee is an absence management employee with absence time available to be taken. (Main Menu>Workforce Administration>Job Information>Job - look at Payroll tab to see they are showing Absence Management under absence system setting)
2. Employee is enrolled as a Time and Labor employee and schedule is based on the default workgroup schedule. Main Menu>Time and Labor>Enroll Time Reporters>Maintain Time Reporter Data -assigned to workgroup that designates Create Partial Work Hours for Partial Absence)
3. Workgroup is set with the check box turned on for 'Create Partial Work Hours for Partial Absence'. Main Menu>Setup HRMS>Product Related>Time and Labor>Rules and Workgroup>Workgroup
4. Workgroup default schedule is for 7.25 hours per day
5. Employee is assigned upon enrollment to the default schedule from workgroup. Main Menu>Time and Labor>Enroll Time Reporters>Assign Work Schedule (use default from workgroup)
6. Report one hour of absence (sick) on one of the normally scheduled workdays within the week on the timesheet. (first day of week is 3/11/2012).
7. Run Time Administration process to process time through 3/24/2012.
8. Expected payable time of Regular for 6.25 hours and 1 hour of absence, and the other scheduled days in the period to have 7.25 hours of regular.
9. Results: payable time created for 7.25 hours of Regular for all days in the period except the one day with the partial absence, employee was only paid for one hour of absence and no regular time which is incorrect
Cannot pass upgrade acceptance testing until this issue is resolved. A workaround is available but not the way they expect the system to work.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms