Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Under Find Applicants, when user adds an application for an EXISTING applicant and click the Save icon, the Last Updated and Last Updated By fields appear changed for ALL previous applications. If users exit the Find Applicants page and re-enter, then the Last Updated and Last Updated By fields are displayed correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Recruiting > Find Applicants
Uncheck Search My Applicants
Search for First Name: Rhonda
2. Click Find Applicants button.
Click on first instance of the name Rhonda Grace.
3. Click Applicant Data tab
Click Add Application
4. Enter Resume Title
5. Click Save & Submit. The system returns to the Manage Applicant page for Rhonda Grace.
Note that the Last Update and Last Updated By fields are still correct at this point.
6. Click on the green Save icon on manage applicant page. (critical step to replicate the issue)
Click OK to ignore the warning
7. Now all rows have the same Last Update and Last Updated By under Applications grid (problem)
8. Navigate to other pages (i.e. Find Job Opening) and then back to Find Applicants page. Now the Last Update and Last Updated By are displayed correctly under Applications grid
Note: this issue only happens to existing applicants.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms