ETL9.1: Time Admin TLX00001 Exception Even Though The Employee Has Enough Comp Time Available.
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TimeAdmin TLX00001 Exception generated even though the employee has enough comp time available.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Employee is enrolled in two comp time plans 'ANNUALLEAV' and 'SICKLEAVE'
ANNUALLEAV has two TRC's
ANLVA --> Earned Hours
ANLVT --> Taken Hours
SICKLEAVE has two TRC's
SIKCA --> Earned Hours
SICKT --> Taken Hours
2. Employee has a prior balance of 500 hours for each comp time plan.
3. On 5/1/2012, employee enters 8 hrs of ANLVA and 8 hours of SICKA.
4. On 6/1/2012, employee enters 8 hrs of ANLVA and 8 hours of SICKA.
5. Report 8 hours of ANLVT each weekday from 05/01/2012 to 05/30/2012.
6. Remove 8 hrs of ANLVA and 8 hours of SICKA on 05/01/2012.
7. Add 8 hrs of ANLVA and 8 hours of SICKA on 05/31/2012.
8. 8 hours of SICKT each weekday from 06/01/2012 to 06/15/2012.
9. Remove 8 hrs of ANLVA and 8 hours of SICKA on 06/01/2012.
10. Add 8 hrs of ANLVA and 8 hours of SICKA on 06/18/2012.
11. Run Time Admin that generates TLX0001 Exceptions the Employee even though employee has enough comp time balances.
The balance went from 500 to 0 instead of 508 because the TL_COMP_DAY_BAL and TL_COMPLEAV_TBL tables were updated incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms