Last updated on APRIL 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Basic Add does not allow multiple acquisition detail rows on non-capital assets. When saving the following error occurs.
You may only non-capitalize one set of chartfields at a time.
1. Create an asset with a non-capital profile.
2. Go to the Asset Acquisition Detail tab. Key in an amount. Click on the chartfield link.
3. Key in an operating unit. Click OK.
4. Save it. Get out of this page and come back in.
5. Go to the Asset Acquisition Detail tab, click on the + sign, key in a description, an amount and then click on the chartfield link
6. Key in another chartfield, click OK.
7. Change the Capitalize box to Never Capitalize and Save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms