EAP: Transaction Detail By Vendor (APY3200-) Crystal Report shows incorrect Ending Balance
(Doc ID 1481640.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transaction Detail by Vendor (APY3200-) Crystal Report shows incorrect ending balance if there are multiple rows for an Account with different Alternate Accounts in the RPTG_BALANCE table for a period. However, the XMLP version of this report (APX3200) shows the correct balance.
1. Create a Voucher with an Account/Alt Account of 120001/290000 for period 4
2. Create another Voucher with the same Account/Alt Account of120001/290000 for the next accounting period of 5
3. Create a third Voucher with the same Account but different Alt Account of 120001/400000 for period 5
4. Run Voucher Post on all three Vouchers
5. Run Journal Generator
Navigation: General Ledger > Journals, Subsystem Journals > Generate Journals > Generate Journals Request
6. Run FS_FINRPTFS process for Periods: 4 & 5.
Navigation: Statutory Reports > Extract Data for Reports > Statutory Reports > Report Request
7. Run Transaction Detail by Vendor (APY3200) Crystal report for Account = 120001 and Period = 5.
Navigation: Statutory Reports > Accounts Payable > Transaction Detail by Vendor
8. Review the report output
9. Report output shows an incorrect Ending Balance. Report ignores the beginning balance for Account/Alt Account of 120001/290000 for Period 5. It shows only the transaction that happened for period 5 and not the ones carried forward from prior periods.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document