ETL9.1 Delegation Functionality Not Working Correctly For Approve Payable Time Transaction
(Doc ID 1483546.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for currency 11-AUG=2014
On: 9.1 version bundle#7 (FP2), Delegation Approval - Delegation functionality not working correctly for - Approve Payable Time transaction under Manager Self Service > Time Management > Approve time and Exceptions > Approve Payable time.
During the delegation period when the delegation request is active, if the Payable time of direct reporter of the delegator is getting generated then it is getting routed to Delegator instead of the Proxy.
The Payable time should be getting routed to the Proxy directly when the delegation request is active and the delegation period is on.
The Payable time can be still approved by proxy even the navigation is incorrect.
Product and version: PSv9.1 FP2.
PeopleTools Release: 8.52.
Database: No Information provided. N/A - the issue is not database or platform specific.
Platform: Linux x86-64
System Name: Production
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the Employee Hierarchy:
Emplid – KUTL102 (Time Reporter) / KUTL101 (Delegator) / KUTL100 (Proxy)
Setup HRMS > Common Definition > Delegation > Installation Settings
2. Approval setup at Workgroup level. - Setup HRMS > Product Related > T&L > Rule and Workgroups > Workgroup
3. KUTL102 employee reported time on timesheet and Payable time is now pending with the immediate supervisor – KUTL101. Navigation - Employee Self Service > Report Time > Timesheet
4. KUTL101 (Manager/Delegator) has now created a Delegation request and selected KUTL100 as the Proxy. Navigation - Self Service > Manage Delegation
5. Proxy KUTL100 accepts the delegation request. Navigation - Self Service > Manage Delegation
6. Proxy (KUTL100, APOLLO DACHSHUND ) should only be able to access direct reporters for KUTL101 (ATHENA DACHSHUND ) if he selects – ATHENA DACHSHUND in “Choose Delegate” group box under Manager Self Service > Time Management > Approve Time and Exceptions > Approve Payable time, but instead, when he selected – Process my own transaction, he was able to access the direct reporter of the delegator (KUTL101) and approve it.
Navigation - Manager SS > Time Management > Approve time and exception > Approve Payable time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document