E-RD: Report Manager Had Multiple Reports Of The Same Name For One Process Instance.
(Doc ID 1483798.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.51 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replicated in PT 8.51.12, but the problem is also on PT 8.51.19 and PT 8.52.03.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
(1) Add ReportDistAdmin role to User = PS
(2) Used Role = Administrator (or any role that contains multiple Users in the Members tab
(3) Selected XRFWIN.SQR: Type = Web and Format = PDF
(4) Click on the Distribution hyperlink and ONLY add Role = Administrator; remove any User IDs from the Distribution List field
(5) Run XRFWIN.SQR and navigate to Report Manager > Admin
(6) Clear the User ID and enter the newly created instance number in the Instance: To: fields
(7) Click on the Refresh button and notice the instance numbers are duplicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document