E-REN: Error when Configuring REN Server Cluster with Authentication Domain: "Authentication Token Domain does not match the domain of the Browser URL. (162,1690)"
(Doc ID 1484518.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.48 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is encountered when adding Authentication Domain to REN Server Cluster:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools->REN Server Configuration->REN Server Cluster
2. Bring up REN Cluster definition
3. Leave the "REN Server Browser URL" at its default value (with no authentication domain specified)
4. Then enter a value for "Authentication Domain"
5. The above error is then issued.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document