EAP: (AWE) Denied and Deleted Vouchers appear in Requester's Worklist Entries
(Doc ID 1484690.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vouchers that are Denied by an Approver and then deleted by Requester/Approver still appear in the Requester's worklist.
1. Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables> Payables Options > Vouchering Options 1
2. Voucher Approval = Approval Framework
3. Sign in as a User having access to enter Vouchers but no authority to approve
4. Create a Voucher
5. Submit the Voucher for approval by clicking on the 'Submit for Approval' button on the Voucher > Voucher Attributes page
6. Sign in as an Approver and Deny the Voucher using the Worklist item
7. Sign in as a Requester/Approver
8. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Delete Voucher
9. Delete the Denied Voucher
10. Review the Worklist
11. Deleted Voucher still appears in the Worklist
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document