ETL9.1 Timesheet Issue When Making Multiple Changes To IN And OUT Punches Before Submitting.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears there are issues within the timesheet grid when making multiple changes to IN and OUT Punches then submitting the timesheet.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Approval is setup on the workgroup for Payable Time.
2. Employee timesheet begins with time entered on 8/20/12 as followed: IN 8:00am, Lunch 12:00pm, IN 2:00pm, OUT 4:00pm for KUREG
3. Insert a new row for 8/20/12 and enter IN 5:00pm and OUT 6:00pm for KUOVT.
4. Employee also enters time on 8/21/12 as followed: IN 8:00am, Lunch 12:00pm, IN 1:00pm, OUT 3:00pm for KUREG then submits the timesheet.
5. Manager changes the time on 8/20/12 by removing the OUT punch and putting it into the IN Punch and remove the IN and OUT Punch hours for Overtime as shown below.
6. Now manager adds a new row for Tue 08/21 to make the Grid refreshed.
7. Manager removes IN punch hours on 08/20 against Regular TRC and enters IN and OUT Punch time on 08/20 for Overtime TRC as shown below and Submits the Timesheet page now.
8. Verify appearance of timesheet grid as well as punch totals.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms