User Not able to access Schedule Shipping VAT Details page on eProcurement Requisition
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VAT Errors on Copying an eProcurement Requisition
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Log in as Requester Navigation: Main Menu, eProcurement > Create Requisition
2) On Add Items & Services page Click Special Request tab to add special Request item. Note Add two Distribution Lines details
3) Log in as Superuser Navigate to Manage Requisition and use copy requisition to create a new requisition
4) On the Review & Submit page when clicking on the Shipping VAT hyperlink the user receives the error messages reported.
5) The user is unable to view the Schedule Shipping VAT Details page.
1) VAT error exists on Line 1 Schedule 1 (10100, 146) Navigate to Requisition Schedule VAT Details page for that schedule to correct the following error/s that will be displayed.
2) VAT Use type is required (9060, 746) The field is required on this page please enter a value.
What Works: Requisition can getting saved and sourced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms