ETL9.1: Holiday Template60 Does Not Recognize The Holiday Schedule attached to the Workgroup.
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Rules/Attendance
PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 Time and Labor -Holiday template 60 does not recognize Holiday sch attached to workgroup.
T&L holiday rules created and working when Holiday schedule attached to Job or paygroup only.
Holidays are not being created because the holiday rule is referencing the holiday schedule assigned to the Job or pay group table and not the holiday schedule assigned to the workgroup
As per the peoplebooks the system first checks for a holiday schedule on the JOB record. If one is not found there, it uses the pay group schedule, and if no schedule is associated with the pay group, it defaults to the workgroup schedule.
When TA is run holiday should be generated, if holiday sch is attached to the workgroup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Holiday Schedules created and attached to the Workgroup table
2. Holiday schedules not attached to employees on Job data
3. Holiday schedules not attached to the paygroup table
4. Holiday schedule of ‘NONE’ attached to the Absence management pay group table
5. Create a Holiday rule using template 60.
6. Report time reg time on 7/4 which is a holiday
7. Run TA,
8. You can see payable time created for reg time but no holiday created.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Holiday time is not calculated as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms