Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Receive Load (PO_RECVLOAD) process is not able to convert unit of mesaures (UOM) correctly for items having multiple UOM (BOX - PO & CS).
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Define the Unit of Meausre for ITEM. Have EA setup with Default Stocking UOM and Default Req UOM flags selected. Also able to Order, Stock Ship in this UOM.
2. Create a PO for the item. Qty is 100 and UOM is BOX.
4. Create the 0104 transaction to receive part of the PO. Will receive 18 CS.
5. Create the 0105 transaction (Main Menu - SCM Integrations - Create Transactions - Receiving - Purchasing Receiving)
6. Run PO Receive Load process
7. On the Maintain Receipt, Click on the INV Status Pending Link, check the QTY.
8. Run Process Receipts for the Receipt ID
9. Review the Transactions History under Inventory. You will notice the Base QTY is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms