EAP: Voucher Build creates Sales Tax Applicable Vouchers in Recycle Status
(Doc ID 1486299.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build creates vouchers in Recycle status with errors even though all the Sales Tax information are available on the Voucher.
1 When Sales Tax is applicable, Tax Detail Information is required.
1 Tax Transaction Type Tax transaction type is required on Voucher Line .
1 Tax Form Code Invoice line has no Sales tax Form Code, and Sales tax is applicable.
1 Tax Authority Rate Invoice line has no Sales tax Authority Rate, and Sales tax is applicable.
1 Reporting Authority Invoice line has no Sales tax Authority Report, and Sales tax is applicable.
1 Tax Rate Code Invoice line has no Sales Tax Rate Code, and Sales Tax is applicable.
1. Ensure that Vendor and Item Tax applicability are ON for Sales Tax/VAT Details
2. Ensure that Tax Determination code is set for the Partner and Item Category
3. Create a Quick invoice with Quick Invoice Template = Complete, for the above Vendor and Item
4. Run Voucher Build for the Quick Invoice entry
5. Voucher is created in Recycle status with the above errors
6. Review 'Invoice line Excise Duty/Sales Tax/VAT Detail' page -- All the tax information already exists
7. Click the Save button
8. Voucher is saved in Postable status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document