Workflow Getting Restarted When the Buyer Edits the Requisition
(Doc ID 1486844.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval is re-initiated when Buyer (with CANCHANGEALL roleaction) edits the requisition Pending Approval
1) Workflow is enabled for eProcurement
2) CANCHANGEALL Role Action is assigned to ePro_Buyer
3) Role ePro Buyer is assigned to Buyer/Approvers
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Create eProcurement Requisition for Business Unit 100 using Catalog with 2 lines
3) Click Save and Preview button
4) Click Submit button
5) Requisition workflow is initiated with two stages
6) Approval Email is sent to Approver at Stage 1 and Reviewer
7) Log in as Approver > Manage Requisition Approvals > Edit the Requisition
8) Increase the Qty on the Requisition Line and click Save & Preview > Submit the Requisition
9) Approval is re-initiated and email for Approvals are sent out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document