ETL9.1: Time Admin Inserts Row into TL_COMP_DAY_BAL With END_BAL AS ZERO in Error
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Checked for currency on 11/12/2014**
After applying the 9.1 bundle#9 Customers started experiencing problems with compensatory time processing and have noticed that
1) A wrong due date for compensatory time off (comp) taken hours, is specified as 1/1/2098
2) There were missing due dates for comp earn hours.
3) 'X' rows are generated in the TL_COMP_DAY_BAL table even if the comp plan does not expire
4) The exception is not generated when the employee exceeds the max balance allowed
5) Time Admin inserts a row in TL_COMP_DAY_BAL with END_BAL as ZERO in error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms