ETL9.1: Time Admin Inserts Row into TL_COMP_DAY_BAL With END_BAL AS ZERO in Error
(Doc ID 1487946.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the 9.1 bundle#9 Customers started experiencing problems with compensatory time processing and have noticed that
1) A wrong due date for compensatory time off (comp) taken hours, is specified as 1/1/2098
2) There were missing due dates for comp earn hours.
3) 'X' rows are generated in the TL_COMP_DAY_BAL table even if the comp plan does not expire
4) The exception is not generated when the employee exceeds the max balance allowed
5) Time Admin inserts a row in TL_COMP_DAY_BAL with END_BAL as ZERO in error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document