Permission List Level Security Error When Searching HelpDesk Case - The Defaults for Your Call Center Could Not Be Found
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Permission List Level Security is Throwing following Error when searching HelpDesk Case.
"The defaults for your Call Center could not be found.(17831,5219). Contact your System Administrator to setup the Business Unit that matches your Call Centre."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up CRM > Security > Security Options
- Select ‘Permission List Level Security’ and Check Business Unit and Setid
- Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up CRM > Security > TableSet by Permission List
- Select ‘ALLPAGES’
- Add ‘SHARE’ as SetID
- Similarly for Business Unit. Main Menu > Set Up CRM > Security > Unit by Permission List
- Select ‘APP01’ as BU
- Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up CRM > Security > Apply Security Setups
- Run the following Process Name ie ‘RB_9001’
- Leave till it run to success
- Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles and select the User ID – VP1
- In the Primary field ensure ‘ALLPAGES’ is filled
- Navigate to Main Menu > HelpDesk > Search Cases
- Error is presented
- Repeat the process with No Security option.
- Search Case page will be displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms