Last updated on MARCH 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.51 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
****Check Currency at 23-06-2014*****
PIA web server is SSL enabled, private key password is different from keystore password.
GETMAILTARGET connector has been configured. MCF_GETMAIL node ( connector tab) is setup with User, Server POP3, SSL Port, password Values.
When trying to the test the MailServer Integration using Sample Page, it is giving error: 'Cannot connect to mail server'
"Cannot connect to mail server" on the page.
"Alert received from peer, notifying peer we received it: com.certicom.tls.record.alert.Alert@***** "in PIA_WEBLOGIC log.
" <Notice> <Stdout> <BEA-000000> <default context init failed: java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Cannot recover key>" when full java trace is turned on in PIA_WEBLOGIC log.
- PIA is SSL enabled. Private key password is different from keystore password.
- In remote node with getmailtarget connector, fill in necessary details and for email server, use POP3 server with SSL port.
- Go to PeopleTools>Multichannel Framework> Email>Sample Pages.
- Fill in username, password, server, IB nodename.
- In Read Headers, select Message Count and click Fetch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms