Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document now incorporates information from document 1583009.1, which has been deleted.
In Job Opening > Manage Applicants, the "No matching buffer" error is received when retrieving an internal applicant with Accommodation data.
Steps To Replicate:
1. Add an Accommodation Request for Empl ID K0G001.
2. Enter a Date of Request (and nothing else) on the Accommodation Request tab.
3. Go to the Accommodation Option tab and enter a Type (and nothing else).
5. Sign in as K0G001.
6. Go to the Internal Careers page, select a Job Posting and click Apply for Selected Jobs.
7. Complete and submit the application.
8. Sign back in as PS.
9. Go to the Job Opening and select the applicant.
10. Error 15,26 (see below) is received.
No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms